Hello, lack of internet
Hello, lack of internet…
For some reason, I don’t have Internet today, so I can’t do much of anything…
However, it’s a blessing in a weird way, because I realize just how much I depend on it.
Things that I have offline, so I was prepared:
- a ton of notes, TODOs, ideas, links to useful resources, saved as Markdown files
- some articles downloaded with ➹ Clean-mark
- all the posts for this website and all the history of all the changes
Things what I wish I had (more of):
- offline documentation for Go-lang, Python and Node.js
- more technical articles to find inspiration and answers
- the CSS, JS and fonts for this website
I think everyone should consider, at least once in a while, as a backup plan, what they would do if they didn’t have access to the internet for a few days…
And take action, to be prepared for that.